See ya Later Alligator (Farewell Letter)

This class has been… interesting. Not necessarily because of the class itself, though that had its moments too, but because of the people. I haven’t been very familiar with too terribly many of my classmates, but those that I have gotten to know have certainly kept me entertained throughout the year, mostly in the form of… friendly political debates. No matter the day, it’s a sure thing that we can strike up a good conversation, sometimes to the behest of our work.

Fortunately, we always had someone to keep us on track. Mrs. Henderson has been a fine teacher. She made sure our assignments were productive, that we always had creative freedom, and only had to give us the occasional poke to get us back on track.

But all things must come to an end, and our time here is no different. So, as the curtain falls on the creative writing class of 2018-2019, I’d just like to say that I appreciate not only the goings-on that happen day to day in the class, but also what it has done to help me with the art of writing.

See ya later, alligator

~Joseph White